- Bayswater, Victoria
- AU$38.00 - 45.00
- Job Type
- Date Posted
Job Title: Qualified Spray Painter
Location: Bayswater (Must live in Melbourne's East and be able to attend work in the Bayswater area).
About Flexi Personnel:
Flexi Personnel is a leading recruitment and labor hire company that has been connecting job seekers with outstanding employers for over 30 years. We specialize in providing skilled professionals for a variety of industries and are currently seeking experienced and qualified Spray Painters to join our Client's team.
Job Description: Spray Painter
Flexi Personnel's client is looking for highly skilled and qualified Spray Painters to perform high-quality painting and finishing on a range of surfaces and materials. The successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail and a commitment to delivering excellent workmanship.
- Prepare surfaces for painting by cleaning, sanding, and repairing any defects.
- Select and mix paint to achieve desired color and texture according to specifications.
- Apply primer and finish coats using spray guns and other tools, ensuring even coverage and proper thickness.
- Operate and maintain all equipment, including spray guns and paint mixing systems.
- Observe all safety protocols, including the use of personal protective equipment and proper ventilation.
- Inspect finished products for quality and adherence to customer specifications.
- Perform touch-ups and corrections as necessary.
- Keep the work area clean and organized.
- Proven experience as a Spray Painter.
- Relevant trade qualification or certification in spray painting or a related field.
- In-depth knowledge of industry standards and regulations related to paint application.
- Proficiency with spray painting equipment and techniques.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Good physical stamina and dexterity for handling long hours and repetitive motions.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume along and any relevant certifications to our recruitment team. We look forward to reviewing your application and the possibility of you joining our Client's team.
Flexi Personnel is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.