Flexi Personnel has refined candidate attraction methods for over 20 years.
We pride ourselves with combining traditional recruitment management methods with digital recruitment strategies in order to create a large, diverse candidate pool which offers a range of talent suitable for our client base.
We work with our clients to develop a comprehensive understanding of their objectives and preferences. It is only then that we can offer a recruitment solution that matches specific requirements. Flexi Personnel uses a recruitment management system (RMS) software as the basis for our recruitment process. Our Recruitment Management process is about finding the best fit for our clients. If we don’t have the right candidate in our existing recruitment management system, we canvas our current networks. Advertising for candidates is then undertaken to provide a strong pool of talent.
Our Recruitment Management Process
- Interview and testing (face-to-face for every candidate)
- OH&S induction and testing (candidate is provided with a booklet outlining all the necessary health and safety information)
- OH&S induction is conducted every 12 months
- Reference checks (at least two per candidate)
- Placing candidates in appropriate positions (Before we send a candidate to your site, we do a Workplace Assessment that is designed to ensure that we recognise and acknowledge any risks)
- Continued communication and feedback from client and candidates
- Regular meetings to ensure that the position is appropriate and to rectify any issues that may arise
We encourage candidates to approach us with concerns, and our face-to-face interviews provide an excellent means to gather feedback. We also have a feedback form available on our website.
Flexi Personnel continually take feedback into account to improve our service.
Candidates are also provided with a quarterly newsletter containing information on taxation, superannuation, reminders about health and safety, and changes in OH&S laws