Part Time Customer Service Administrator
- Richmond, Victoria
- AU$0.00 - 29.00
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- Abbotsford, Tuesday to Thursday
- Temp to perm opportunity, starts asap
- Coffee industry
With a great working environment, trendy location and successful business, our client seeks an experienced Part Timer to join their team in Abbotsford to deliver optimal service both internally and externally by supporting their customer base.
This role is all about getting forecasts and orders from the State Sales Reps on a fixed schedule and processing them so that products are manufactured and shipped accordingly. In addition to that there are also some admin systems, processes and databases to maintain.
A typical day will include but not limited to:
- Setting up new accounts
- Maintaining customer details
- Assisting the follow up of outstanding payments [copies of invoices & statements]
- Control the inbound ordering process
- Ensure forecasts are accurate and provided to production promptly'
- Correct and up to date cloud drive management
- Asset entry and movement
- Answering calls, emails and other frontline related tasks
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar customer service role [contact centre]
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create clear action plans
- Team focused and ability to manage projects
- Self sufficiency and ability to work autonomously
If this sounds like your skill set, you live locally and are available to commence in a temporary capacity first with a view to go permanent and possibly increase hours, please submit your resume for review via the apply button provided. Good luck!