Warehouse Pickers $35ph - Ongoing work
- Laverton North, Victoria
- AU$35.00 - 36.00
- Job Type
- Date Posted
Our client, based in Laverton, is a large Distribution Centre operating on a national level. Supported by 5 major distribution centres around Australia, they supply & deliver dry, chilled & frozen merchandise as well as hardware & cosmetics to approximately 2,400 stores around Australia.
We are currently looking for reliable & hard working warehouse order pickers to work in either the dry or cold storage sections.
Successful applicants will need the following skills/attributes:
- Experience with Vocollect/Voicepick devices
- Experience in operating tuggers/electronic pallet jacks (EPJs)
- Experience in a fast moving distribution environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be fit and able to lift up to 25kg
- High attention to detail & great communication skills
- OH&S focused
- You MUST be able to successfully pass a National Police check and a Pre-Employment Medical.
- Own transport and drivers licence is mandatory!
- Reliability is a MUST!
You must be available to work between the hours of 5.00am and 8.00pm Monday-Friday.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well known Distribution Centre where hard workers & high achievers are recognized. Plenty of hours available for self motivated individuals who love to work as part of a large team.
- Above Award pay rate of $35.91 per hour + Overtime rates
- Full time hours weekly (Monday to Friday)
- Great culture
- On site parking
- Weekly pay cycle
Experienced is an advantage, but if you have the right attitude and a great work ethic, training will be provided. Immediate start is available.
If you are looking to develop a career in warehousing and distribution, and you are a permanent resident/Australian Citizen, please forward your updated resume via the link below.
*Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.