- Somerton, Victoria
- AU$25.00 - 26.00
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- Monday - Friday, 6.30am - 3.00pm
- Ongoing potential to permanent, RDO accrual
- $26 per hour, Somerton
Our client designs and supplies shelters for major telecommunications and government rollouts. Clean warehouse with lots of fun personalities to work alongside with. This position is responsible for powder coating to meet production needs.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Weigh up of raw materials
- Operating forklift & pallet jack
- Setting up, adjusting, monitoring, operating and willingness to practise all safety requirements and procedures
- Manually load and lift parts into batch oven and continuous conveyor line. Ensure hanging requirements are maintained as per parts shape, weight and orientation for effective powder coverage.
- Powder Management
- Run electrostatic powder coating of products in manual spray booth or on a conveyor line according to specification. Adjust settings where required and authorised.
- Re work where required i.e sanding to re-prep for painting
- Use tools to conduct QC check as required on WO and SOP's
- Good knowledge of mechanical equipment and able to assist with breakdowns/ repairs.
- Observe machine gauges and monitors and proactively alert out of control parameters
- Achievement of production output KPI set out work orders
- Code of Conduct is demonstrated in your daily interactions (refer to COBCE)
- Housekeeping and cleanliness
- Quality documentation is current and accurate
- Min 2-3 year working in powder coating field in a hands-on role
- Certificate in Surface Preparation and coating or 2-3 years working experience in related field
- Forklift licence (must be valid)
- Ability to work on your feet in a fast-paced environment
- MUST PASS DRUG AND ALCOHOL TEST!!
If this sounds like you and you are confident to commit to working hard and becoming a part of our friendly environment, please apply within!!