2 Project Engineers
- AU$87500.00 - 96000.00
- Job Type
- Date Posted
Our client a highly successful pavement and road surfacing company who have been in operation for over 20 years in Melbourne's Northern Suburbs is looking for two Project Engineers to come on board to assist with the construction of new roads.
Assisting in the management of major asphalt laying construction process, through the planning, co-ordination and execution of project requirements as well as some small projects.
Projects from small intricate red coloured aesthetically designed asphalt for pathways surrounding park lands, to roadways for Local Authorities and State Road Authorities, using recent developed mixes such as Warm Asphalt and our premium Stone Mastic Asphalt (SMA).
Our client has recently started a new civil construction division carrying out drainage and general road works, earthworks, underground services, concrete works and small sub divisional works.
With a dedicated Customer focused approach and ability to provide high value solutions, our company has a proven track record winning and delivering many tenders/contracts within time and on budget.
To be successful for these roles:
- Minimum 3 years or more industry experience in a similar role
- A degree in Civil Engineering and or demonstrated experience in civil construction and or asphalt
- Project Management Experience
- Operational Experience in civil construction
- Experience working with major authorities such as local councils
- Excellent client relationship management
- Excellent rapport with subcontractors
- Contract Management experience
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Able to work part of small and larger teams
The works will be local and will be for the construction of new roads. You will be managing projects anywhere from $10,000 to 4 million and managing 2 crews on an all year-round basis.
Please submit your resume with a covering letter that covers all your relevant experience to Michelle.