Landscape Leading Hands x 2
- Melbourne, Victoria
- AU$25.00 - 30.00
- Job Type
- Date Posted
Our client is a professional landscaping and garden maintenance firm with both a varied commercial and domestic client base. An opportunity has opened up for a 2 Landscape Leading Hands to join this growing company.
You will be required to service both Melbourne's metropolitan areas including surrounding districts and be able to lead our motivated landscaping teams.
To be successful for this role you must:
- Ability to lead a small team from 1-2 people;
- Enjoy working outdoors and in all types of weather conditions;
- Physically fit;
- Strong People Skills;
- Excellent Time Management Skills;
- Able to adapt to change;
- Sound Knowledge and use of OH&S;
- Experience in all aspects of landscaping;
- White card is essential;
- Landscaping/horticultural qualifications an advantage but not essential, proven practical experience in a similar role will be considered;
- Bobcat and Mini Excavator experience an advantage, however not essential;
- Manual drivers licence essential;
- Complete a police check (at your own expense) if successful at the second stage of recruitment process.
A negotiable salary package on offer based on skills and experience.
You will be expected to be flexible, as there will be early starts and some late finishes. Your uniform is supplied and the role reports directly to the company owner.
Interested? Please hit the "Apply" Button now and send in a current resume with covering letter explaining why you want this job and your relevant experience for this role to Michelle outlining your proven experience.