Warehouse Pickers $35ph - Ongoing work
- Laverton North, Victoria
- AU$35.00 - 36.00
- Job Type
- Date Posted
Our client, based in Laverton, is a large Distribution Centre operating on a national level.
They currently have exciting opportunities for Warehouse Pickers to join their successful team.
Successful applicants will need the following skills/attributes and experience:
- Experience with Vocollect/Voicepick devices
- Experience in operating tuggers/electronic pallet jacks (EPJs)
- Experience in a fast moving distribution environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be fit and able to lift up to 25kg
- High attention to detail
- OH&S focused
- You MUST be able to successfully pass a National Police check and a Pre-Employment Medical.
- Own transport and drivers licence is mandatory!
You must be available to work between the hours of 5.00 am and 8.00 pm Monday-Friday
If you are a Permanent Resident or an Australian Citizen and able to work Day shift and have the above experience, please forward your resume via the link below.