HR Driver MR Medium Rigid Truck Driver | Dandenong | $31.38p/h
- Dandenong, Victoria
- AU$31.00 - 32.00
- Job Type
- Date Posted
Our client located in the South Eastern suburbs are looking for quality HR and MR Drivers truck delivery to join their glass manufacturing plant. An Australian owned and operated business, they have a strong commitment to delivering high quality glass products to residential and commercial sites across Melbourne.
Due to growth within the business, we are currently looking for Heavy Rigid (HR) / Medium Rigid (MR) Manual delivery truck drivers. As you are the face of the company, you must have excellent customer service skills and be well presented. You will build relationships with customers throughout Melbourne.
- Distribution of Glass and Glass products
- Manual handling and processing of glass products
- Multi drops throughout Melbourne metro areas
- Assist in loading your own truck
- Unloading deliveries at the customers site
- Complete delivery paperwork and driving logbook
- Maintain a clean vehicle with daily checks
Successful applicants must have:
- A current HR (Manual) licence or MR licence (Manual) with at least 12 months experience
- Proven safe driving record
- A safe work ethic
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Motivated to be a team player and take direction
- Previous work experience in the glass industry or similar is an advantage
Scheduled Working Hours:
- Day shift Monday to Friday each week, stable ongoing rostered hours,
- Starting at 6am and working 8 to 10 hour overtime shifts,
- $31.38 per hour + Overtime
- Initially you will be employed on a casual basis, with the view to go permanent after the probation period.
If you are looking for a long-term stable opportunity, you're happy to be trained and develop within the role to improve your knowledge and skills, please APPLY NOW with an updated resume.