Buying Representative - Scrap Metal
- Campbellfield, Victoria
- AU$0.00 - 50000.00
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- Temp to perm, $50K base + commission
- Family-owned business, fully maintained car
- Lead generating Super Star required!
Family-owned business based in Campbellfield has built long-term relationships by thoroughly understanding the removal of their customers scrap metal and collection needs. They are buyers of all grades and all quantities of Ferrous and Non-Ferrous metals.
Looking to expand their business, they seek an experienced Sales/Buying Representative to be responsible for identifying, pursuing and converting sales opportunities throughout the region.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Cold call canvassing of Melbourne scrap metal businesses
- Arranging bins and other assets to customer sites
- Coordinating purchases and timely payments
- Gathering market intelligence on industry activity
- Full servicing of dedicated territory
The successful applicants will need to demonstrate:
- Recent experience and references in a similar sales role
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships across all levels of the business and external supplier base
- Proven negotiation skills, with the ability to close deals
- Excellent verbal communication
- Reliability and a strong sense of urgency
- Experience in the scrap metal or steel industry [highly advantageous]
You will be rewarded with:
- Competitive incentive commission
- Company car
- Support and on the job training
If you have the relevant experiences mentioned above, please apply immediately by submitting your resume and application to this advertisement. Interviews are available immediately with Flexi Personnel Campbellfield. Good luck!