- Laverton, Victoria
- Job Type
- Date Posted
Flexi Personnel is a well-respected agency that has been operating in the Melbourne CBD, Western and Northern suburbs for over 25 years and most recently in Geelong.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join an established branch at our Laverton office, this is a warm desk recruiting for both temp and perm positions primarily in blue and white collar industries. Working in a fast-paced and challenging environment, this role requires a passionate, organised and pro-active team member. You will bring strong industry knowledge and will enjoy searching for quality candidates to place into our existing clients. You would have a demonstrated history of existing client development as well as the abilities to new client opportunities.
- Candidate management keeping the pool up to date while recruiting for a variety of roles (placing ads, screening and interviewing);
- Timesheets and rostering;
- Building long-term client and candidate relationships;
- Identifying and developing business opportunities through cold and warm calling to build a portfolio of clients;
- Manage after-hours calls every three weeks.
- Proven track record in blue collar, high-volume recruitment i.e. fast paced and time critical environment;
- Experience with white collar recruitment ideally;
- Proactive approach with the ability to problem solve and think outside the square;
- A flair for providing service excellence, with great people skills energetic and positive personality and a customer centric attitude;
- A sense of urgency ability to work to deadlines;
- Own vehicle and current drivers licence is essential.
What we can offer you:
- Continuous learning and the opportunity to progress your career;
- Working with an ethical recruitment agency that cares for their candidates and have great relationships with their clients;
- Work close to home with free on-site parking;
- Salary will be negotiated with the successful individual and will include a fixed base salary, 10% superannuation and performance incentives.
If you have a great attitude and work ethic, please send your resume with a cover letter outlining why you think you are suitable for this role, to Louise Meilak via the apply button below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.