A Grade Electricians
- Somerton, Victoria
- AU$38.00 - 38.00
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- Location: Somerton
- Monday to Friday 7 to 3.30 plus OT when available
- Multiple A Grade Electricians are required for full time casual ongoing work NOW
Are you an A Grade Electrician looking for a change in environment and available for immediate ongoing work? If you answered YES, keep reading, an excellent opportunity to join a factory team working in the one premises in a manufacturing environment.
Our client is a market leader in engineering and manufacturing of transportable communications buildings, modular buildings, sheet metal cabinet enclosures, switch rooms, mobile communication trailers and specialised field services.
The successful in this position, it would be expected that you would have the following:
- Qualified A Grade Electrician
- Physically fit
- Able to work in a technical environment
- Experienced in BCC Systems, Relays and PLC Wiring
- Testing of DCC Systems and PLC advantageous
- Industrial or Commercial experience is a must
- Experienced in Telecommunications equipment would be an advantage
- Experience with switchboard, panel wiring and looming an advantage
- Cable ladder and all cable ladder fixings
- Flexible with overtime requirements
The work to be carried out involves general wiring of all surface installations, wiring and fitting off switchboards and other various tasks.
This role is a factory based role, if you have had enough of crawling along floors and in and out of roofs and outdoors then this could be the change you are looking for, trade to a clean factory, no more travel and site work!
This position is an immediate start, so if you are suitable based on the above points and successfully completing a Urine Drug Alcohol test and random ongoing screening, then please send your resume to Lisa NOW!