Fitter / Welder
- Coburg, Victoria
- AU$38.00 - 40.00
- Job Type
- Date Posted
Our Client based in Coburg is looking for a Fitter /Welder.
This is a varied role which includes hydraulic, pneumatic, pipe and general fitting with basic welding. The projects are bespoke and interesting, and they work from concept to completion. Therefore, your ability to follow processes and read drawings would be highly regarded.
You will primarily be building new mobile equipment but there will be some refurbishment work of existing plant equipment as well.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Experience with Valves, hydraulics, conveyors, Pneumatics, air cylinders, welding, fabrication
- Trade Qualified Fitter Mechanic/ Maintenance Fitter (or equivalent)
- Experience with pneumatics, hydraulics, conveyors, motors, sensors and welding
- Sound knowledge in root cause analysis and fault finding
- Recent experience in a similar industry (manufacturing)
Immediate start, apply now and have your phone handy. We look forward to speaking with you.