- Job Type
- Date Posted
- Exciting Office Support Role
- Perm Position- Based in Melbourne's west
- Salary on offer- $50K Package + bonus incentive
Our client is currently looking to employ an excellent Administration Officer to join their Melbourne team. They are a supplier to the trades industries, for consumable products which makes them an integral part of the supply chain for these "essential" services in these tough times we are currently experiencing.
In this current climate of uncertainty our client is fortunate to be able to offer a suitable candidate a permanent position.
The role of Administration Officer is to ensure that all data is accurately processed into the ERP system in a timely manner to company standards.
- Customer Service
- Reception duties
- Enter sales order data into ERP system ( JD Edwards)
- Receipt and enter supplier invoice into ERP systems (Limited invoices)
- Process sales orders including freight and stock
- Prepare invoicing for customers
- Credit control - A/R
- Reconcile remittance with customers
- Data Entry of inventory orders both local and overseas
- Prepare End of month statements
- Generate reports
- Prepare email broadcast as requested by the General manager
- General office duties as required
- Ad-hoc duties as requested
Key essential must haves for this role.
- Experience working with following systems- (JD Edwards & Reckon)
- Strong Administration skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Great customer service skills
- Results orientated with attention to detail
- Must have the ability to multi-task on a diverse range of responsibilities within a fast- paced working environment
- Great computer skills within MS Office suite
To further discuss your suitability and interest please send me your Resume and a detailed Cover Letter detailing your capabilities to Lucinda Layman at Flexi Personnel.