Warehouse Order Pickers
- Laverton, Victoria
- AU$35.00 - 36.00
- Job Type
- Date Posted
Our client, based in Laverton, is a large Distribution Centre operating on a national level. Supported by 5 major distribution centres around Australia, they supply & deliver dry, chilled & frozen merchandise as well as alcohol & cosmetics to approximately 2,400 stores around Australia.
We are currently looking for reliable & hard-working warehouse order pickers to work in either the dry or chiller/freezer storage sections.
Successful applicants will need the following skills/attributes:
- Experience with Vocollect/Voicepick devices
- Experience in operating ride on tuggers/electronic pallet jacks (EPJs)
- Experience in a fast-moving distribution environment
- Experience in palletising goods
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be fit and able to lift up to 25kg repetitively
- High attention to detail & great communication skills
- OH&S focused
- Own transport and drivers licence is mandatory!
- Reliability is a MUST!
- You MUST be able to commit to shifts Monday to Friday + occasional weekends/public holidays during busy periods
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known Distribution Centre where hard workers & high achievers are recognized. Plenty of hours available for self-motivated individuals who love to work as part of a large team.
- Above Award pay rate of $35.91 per hour + Overtime + Allowances
- Ongoing hours Monday to Friday
- Great culture + Café on site
- Onsite parking
- Weekly pay cycle
Experience is an advantage, but if you have the right attitude and a great work ethic, training will be provided. Immediate start is available upon successful completion of a National Police Check & Pre-Employment medical.
If you are looking to develop a career in warehousing and distribution, and you are a permanent resident/Australian Citizen, please forward your updated resume via the link below.
*Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.