- Melbourne, Victoria
- AU$25.00 - 30.00
- Job Type
- Date Posted
Our client a leading provider of maintenance and engineering support for industries with fixed and mobile plant are growing nationally and are looking to add a Trade Assistant to their Melbourne based Team in a full-time capacity with works around the Western Suburbs of Melbourne.
Currently they provide the following services:
- Improvement of machine reliability
- Identification of root cause of machine failure
- Engineering support for plant continual improvement
- Testing that will predict machine faults to avoid catastrophic failure and unplanned maintenance
- Reduction in machine breakdown
- Support maintenance team with our technical expertise
- Comprehensive report with recommended corrective actions
- Precision alignment to increase bearing life
To be considered for this role you must have or be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent attitude and eye for detail;
- Reliable, punctual and have a good work ethic;
- Have a current driver's licence and own reliable transport;
- Be mechanically minded;
- Have completed a Pre apprenticeship in mechanics or other related trade;
- Experienced and competent with tools;
- Computer literate and understand computer software;
The role to begin with will be collecting data from machines and this is where the computer experience is essential as you will be required to upload data from the machine to the system back to the computer. Training is provided, this position will suit someone who wants to learn, with the ability to problem solve and make a career within the engineering field.
To be considered for this role, please send a cover letter and current resume detailing your practical and current work experience to Michelle Waters NOW.