5 A Grade Electrician
- Somerton, Victoria
- AU$34.00 - 34.00
- Job Type
- Date Posted
Are you an A Grade Electrician looking for a change in environment and available for immediate ongoing work? If you answered YES, keep reading, an excellent opportunity to join a factory team working in the one premises in a manufacturing environment.
Our client is a market leader in engineering and manufacturing of transportable communications buildings, modular buildings, sheet metal cabinet enclosures, switch rooms, mobile communication trailers and specialised field services.
Location: Somerton and Thomastown
Monday to Friday
5 A Grade Electricians are required for full time casual ongoing work NOW
The successful in this position, it would be expected that you would have the following:
- Qualified A Grade Electrician
- Experienced in BCC Systems, Relays and PLC Wiring
- Testing of DCC Systems and PLC advantageous
- Industrial or Commercial experience is a must
- Experienced in Telecommunications equipment would be an advantage
- Experience with switchboard, panel wiring and looming an advantage
- Cable ladder and all cable ladder fixings
- Flexible with overtime requirements
The work to be carried out involves general wiring all surface installations, wiring and fitting off switchboards and other various tasks.
This role is a factory based role, if you have had enough of the crawling along floors and in and out of roofs, outdoors then this could be the change you are looking for, trade too a clean factory, no more travel and site work.