Production Worker + QA [training provided]
- Ravenhall, Victoria
- AU$25.00 - 26.00
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- Temp to perm career opportunity
- Do you enjoy details, processes and implementation?
Our client has had a very successful 2 years and is looking to expand its workforce! To take their business to the next level and compete in the bigger arena, they need a switched-on person to not only work on their beverage production line but also work closely with the owner to implement final documentation and processes to achieve their HACCPS accreditation. Imagine having that on your resume!
A typical day will consist of:
- Hands-on production work on bottling lines
- Following recipes and formulas as per food handling protocols
- Spot checking and minimalizing waste
- Labelling, boxing off and despatch
- Working with owner to implement process improvements, documentation and general QA work
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate:
- Production line experience [food highly regarded]
- Excellent attention to detail, logic and following processes
- Strong work ethic, both in attendance and work history
- Loyalty and team work
- Food handling [manufacturing] qualifications and hunger to study further
- Immediate availability
How does this job sound to you? See yourself in it? Got what it takes? You won't be disappointed, this business is going places, come along for the journey! Send your resume now to be considered, click on the apply button. Thanks for your time and good luck.