Mobile Service Technician
- AU$40.00 - 50.00
- Job Type
- Date Posted
Our client who provides specialised Asset & Waste Management Solutions they provide drainage network assessments, drainage surveys, hydro excavation, drain cleaning, maintenance and liquid waste management.
This role is accountable for the ongoing maintenance and service of their fleet including breakdown support, operational support and on site repairs & servicing.
Initially this role will be a full time casual role and will move to permanent full time within 3 months.(negotiable for the right applicant).
***Paying $50 per hour as a casual ***
To be considered for this role you will require:
- HR Licence
- Experience in diagnosing hydraulics system faults
- Experience in diagnosing electrical circuit faults
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to diagnose faults on equipment on site and via phone
The person in this role will need to be:
- Have a strong eye for detail
- Organised and strong time management skills
- Be able to work autonomously and be a self-starter
- Be able to problem solve
- Strong communication skills
If you have the above and looking for a long-term role this is the job for you. Initially this is an ongoing full time casual to permanent opportunity.
Please send your current resume detailing your relevant experiences with a covering letter to Michelle.