- Job Type
- Date Posted
- On Going Temp Role
- Inner City Suburbs
- Immediate Start
Our client, a private hospital in the Inner City Suburbs, is looking for a self-motivated Receptionist/Administrator to join their busy and dedicated Maintenance team.
The purpose of this role is to support the team to enable them to provide a maintenance service in keeping with the hospital's commitment to providing quality patient care.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answer and direct all incoming calls
- Support the Maintenance team as required
- Data entry of purchase orders
- Scanning and electronic filing
- Manage office supplies including stationery and kitchen supplies
- Kitchen/Office tidy up/cleaning
- General Office support and Ad Hoc duties
The ideal candidate must have:
- At least 3 years' experience in a fast-paced Reception/Administration role
- Experience in Healthcare, retail or commercial property facilities maintenance would be advantageous
- Computer skills including experience of using file manager, Microsoft Office, knowledge of MMS system and TechOne
- A Professional work ethic with demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Victorian Drivers Licence
If you are interested in applying for this role and you have the skills and attributes to succeed, please send your resume and cover letter addressing the above criteria to Esther by clicking on the Apply button.