Food Production Workers with Forklift Licence
- Coburg, Victoria
- Job Type
- Date Posted
- Work close to home
- Onsite parking
- Immediate start
Our client, a well-known meat manufacturing facility in the Northern suburbs requires process workers for Day shift. Process workers with forklift licence will ideally have processing experience in a manufacturing environment, in particular meat (all types).
Applicants will also be required to:
- Be physically fit for repetitive lifting up to 30kg
- Experience loading/unloading trucks from tight loading bays
- Working on production line
- Suitable to work in a cold environment (3 degrees). The products handled are fresh and frozen
- Wear steel capped footwear with NO shoelaces, appropriate work wear (long trousers). You will be provided with a high vis coat and hair net.
- Be flexible to work 8-12 hour shifts Monday to Friday and some Saturday work
- Be able to follow instructions and do what is required
- Available to be considered for permanent full time work after 3 months.
These roles may commence as early as 4am, so flexibility is required. There is sufficient parking provided on-site.
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV immediately.